Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back to School Launch and Upcoming Dates

Hey Everyone,

I’m excited about this weekend. The first weekend of Crossover! I’m starting a new series and it will go into the heart and mission of Crossover. I’ll be talking about the 6 F words of Crossover (FAITH, FRIENDS, FOOD, FRUIT, FORCED, and FORGOTTEN). Each of the F words categorizes the students in our group. I want to teach on each of the terms for the next 6 weeks. 

After this 6 week series I plan on jumping into a new series, a study in the book of Jeremiah called Crash Course. The teaching calendar is set up until Christmas. 

I’ve got a few more important dates you will want to put into your calendar:

Corn Maze (Sept 28)

Unplugged MS retreat (Nov 21-23)

I’ll give you more details about the events in the coming weeks. I’m looking forward to serving with you this fall. Praying for an amazing school year that we get to see God use each of you. Thanks

Andy Bedford
Student Pastor
The Bridge Church

No comments:

Post a Comment