Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Preston Gant (crossover worship ministry volunteer)

My name is Preston Gant,

I was born in October, the oldest sibling, loving parents. I am a sophomore in college currently at Toccoa Falls College, but then transferring to Kennesaw State University to study business administration. I have been at The Bridge now for about 3 or so years, started leading worship when I got here and have loved it ever since. My story in Christ is began as a baby. My dad was a pastor for a long time and I have always been in Church. Ever since I was able to fully understand God and who he is I have always known that God has had some plan for me. God called me into a huge step when I was about to enter my junior year of high school. That summer I preached my first sermon and from then on have been involved in ministry. Worship ministry is where I believe God wants me and is taking me. My walk with God has had many ups and many downs, my story is one that isn’t so lovely to look at either. However, I believe that the worst of stories make the best of Christians. I’ve seen a lot of change in this student ministry since I've been here and I fully believe that this one will be the best yet.


I don’t necessarily have a cool or exciting job that I can tell you about just yet because I’m currently just looking for jobs as they come since I'm a college student. My favorite movies are the Batman trilogies, Bourne trilogies, and all Die Hard movies. I guess you could say I'm an action junky. Ha! As far as music I'm always blasting Christian music, however, I do love country music and every now an then I’ll turn on the radio to see what everyone else listens too. My hobbies include anything that sounds dangerous, but fun; as well as studying cars. No, I am not married and nor do I have a girlfriend. I am just a regular, un-normal, Jesus loving human being who loves to help lead you students in worship every chance I get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment